This course consists of 60 academic hours of General German language and specialised German Business Language. This practical course is designed to both improve your level of German and widen your knowledge of specific vocabulary in a work context and business situations. The German business language component covers but is not limited to meetings, negotiations, advertising, marketing, presentations, business communication, decision making and many other topics.
- Labor market terms (tourist and business).
- Numbers (count, prices, schedules, payments, dates).
- Places, events and services (ask information, reservations, etc..).
- Communicate on the phone.
- Understand and write simple texts and emails.