Copyright © 2018 AIST ONLUS. All Rights Reserved. C.F. 92018530128. Sito internet di Studio Blankpage
Address Ispra (Varese)
You can use all old fabric wich you don’t need it anymore at home (tablecloths, cushions, sweaters ..) or buying new. We will give them new life with your personal creativity!
You will learn the the way to use colors, brusches, the space in a harmony with you Brain and Feelings.
- Types of resist
- Paint opacity and viscosity
- Effects of fabric moisture
- Base fabrics: splattering, lines, brush wiping
- Differences between resist and paste: oatmeal, flour, cornstarch and rice resist
- Painting techniques for resisted fabrics
Give yourself a couple of hours a week to devote time for your imagination and creativity.
Being able to paint or draw is one of life’s pleasures.